IneesStore adheres to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and has implemented the following policy regarding copyright infringement. We reserve the right to restrict access or remove any content that we believe violates copyrighted material that has been unlawfully copied and distributed by our advertisers, affiliates, content providers, members, or users. Furthermore, we may terminate the service of repeat offenders. Please be aware that your use of our services is subject to the Terms of Service, which includes this Copyright Dispute Policy.
If you believe that material or content on our services infringes upon your copyright or the copyright of someone you are authorized to represent, please send a notice of copyright infringement to our Designated Agent for Notification of Claimed Infringement (our “Designated Agent,” whose contact information is provided below). This notice should contain the following details:
- A physical or electronic signature of an individual authorized to act on behalf of the allegedly infringed copyright’s owner
- Identification of the works or materials being infringed upon
- Identification of the material claimed to be infringing, including information about the location of the infringing materials
- A statement asserting that the notifier has a good faith belief that the identified material is unauthorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- Contact information for the notifier, including their address, phone number, and email address
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate, and that the notifying party is authorized to file the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner
Upon receiving a valid notice of copyright infringement, we reserve the right to remove or disable access to the infringing material, inform the content provider accused of infringement that we have removed or disabled access to the relevant material, and terminate the content provider’s access to our services if they are a repeat offender.
If the content provider believes that the removed material (or disabled access) is not infringing or that they have the right to post and use the material from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or according to the law, the content provider may submit a counter-notice to the Designated Agent with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the content provider
- Identification of the material that has been removed or disabled and the location where the material appeared before its removal or disabling
- A statement asserting that the content provider has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled due to a mistake or misidentification of the material
- The content provider’s name, address, phone number, and email address
- A statement consenting to the jurisdiction of the court in the judicial district where the content provider’s address is located or, if the content provider’s address is outside the United States, in any judicial district where IneesStore is located, and that the person or entity will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement
If the Designated Agent receives a counter-notice, IneesStore may, at its discretion, send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party, notifying them that the removed material may be reinstated or access restored within 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files legal action seeking a court order against the accused content provider, the removed material may be reinstated or access restored between 10 and 14 business days, or more, after receiving the counter-notice, at our discretion.
Repeat Infringer Policy
In compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other relevant laws, we have established a policy of terminating, under appropriate circumstances and at our sole discretion
and at our sole discretion, users who are found to be repeat infringers. We may also restrict access to our services and/or terminate the accounts of any users who infringe on the intellectual property rights of others, regardless of whether repeat infringement is involved.
This Copyright Dispute Policy is subject to change without notice to you and does not intend to grant any rights or remedies to third-party individuals or entities. Nothing in this Policy shall be considered a waiver, relinquishment, or limitation of any of our rights or remedies under applicable law.